Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cycle Number 7

Hi y'all. Zbignews - dose reduction of oxaliplatin from 85 to 65 mg/sqm based on my reports of two weeks ago with the hand cramping (indicating motor effects). Hopefully I'll notice something better with the lower dose but so far not too much difference. Maybe just faster recovery time. Do do the proper experiment I should try to repeat last cycles actions - take subway tomorrow to MGH and see what happens. I probably won't eat steak though and have fork fall out of my hand. That pissed me off. Wonderful Ellen drove me to chemo yesterday. Since it was a late session 3PM - 6PM, we had lunch at Whole Foods - sushi, and cherry tarts for desert. We had much catching up to do so the time went fast. I am still considering an offer to Lou for Ellen. But since she's worth her weight in gold (and maybe a lot more), I am not sure I can afford it. In Africa, these trades are made in cows, pigs or goats depending on the local ag. But real money is also used. I have no cows or children to trade.

No comments: