- There are two types of people: Women who are obsessed with shoes, and men.
- There are two types of people: Human-like monkeys, and monkey-like humans.
- The two types of single people: Those who are looking for sex, and those who are looking for love.
- The two types of insomniacs: Those that sleep while awake, and those who are tired all the time.
- There are two kinds of people: Those that greet you in a public toilet....
- There are two kinds of people: Those with modest goals, and those that fart a lot.
- There are two kinds of idiot - those who know they are stupid, and those who don't. -Anon
- There are basically two types of people - people who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded. -- Mark Twain
- There are two kinds of people: Those who believe there are two kinds of people, and those who don't - Robert Benchley
- There are two types of people - , good and bad. The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more." - Woody Allen
- There are two types of people - those who come into a room and say, "Well, here I am!" and those who come in and say, "Ah, there you are." - Frederick L. Collins
- There are two types of people: lazy people and stupid people. Stupid people are too dumb to be lazy - lazy people find creative ways to be lazy. -- Anon
- There are only two kinds of people - there are those who wake up in the morning and say, "Good morning, Lord," and there are those who wake up in the morning and say, "Good Lord, it's morning." - Anon
- There are two types of people : those who leave a mark, and others who just leave a stain.
- There are two types of people : those who have the ability to assemble furniture and those who do not."
- There are two types of people, those that give us pleasure when they arrive and other that give you pleasure when they leave.
- There are two types of people who complain about paying their income tax......
- There are two kinds of people : Those who are good with words, and those who are... er..um... thingy
- There are two kinds of people : those who talk about having sex, and those who are having sex.
- There are two kinds of people: those who get my jokes....
- There are two kinds of people: people who like their jobs, and people who don't work here anymore..
- There are two kinds of people: those who can stay focused, and hey, what's that...
- There are two kinds of people: Those who can't count to two...
- There are two types of people: Those that eat fast, and the hungry.
- There are people - people who try to be cryptic by leaving out stuff...
- There are two types of people in the world: people who will ask directions and men.
- There are two kinds of people: Those who fear God, and those who fear humans.
- There are two types of people: Those who admit they pee in the shower, and liars.
- You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig. - Clint Eastwood as Blondie
- There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend: Those with a rope around the neck, and the people who have the job of doing the cutting. Tuco...
Monday, October 14, 2013
There are two types or kinds of people quotes: (many are anonymous and some are mine) This list will be expanded periodically.
Monday, October 7, 2013
A random collection of religion quotes from various web sites.
- Sikhism: I serve good shit
- Satanism: Hot, deep shit
- Jainism: I can handle shit..
- Zoroastrianism: Let there be shit
- Agnosticism: Shit??
- Taoism: Shit Happens
- Hinduism: This shit happened before
- Islam: If shit happens, take a Hostage
- Buddism: If Shit happens, is it really shit?
- 7th Day Adventist: Shit happens on Saturday
- Protestantism: Shit won’t happen if I work harder
- Catholicism: If Shit Happens, I deserve it
- Jehovah’s Witness: Knock, knock, “Shit happens”
- Judaism: Why does shit always happen to me?
- Hare Krishna: Shit Happens Rama Rama Ding Dong
- Atheism: No shit
- T.V. Evangelism: Send more shit
- Rastafarianism: Let’s smoke this shit
Last night a wooden utility pole cracked at the base and fell toward the neighboring pole across the street. This caused the wires to d...
Mycobacterium Tuberculosis source wikipedia The etymology of the Yiddish term paskudnyak is fairly clear. In Russian the word паскуд...
Yiddish is a wonderfully expressive language. Knowing even a few words brings a feeling of self naches . The feeling arises from a deep ...
Mae West (click to enlarge) Mae West was a very smart, witty, and sexy, woman. As a screenwriter and actor, she wrote and delivered ...