- There are two types of people: Women who are obsessed with shoes, and men.
- There are two types of people: Human-like monkeys, and monkey-like humans.
- The two types of single people: Those who are looking for sex, and those who are looking for love.
- The two types of insomniacs: Those that sleep while awake, and those who are tired all the time.
- There are two kinds of people: Those that greet you in a public toilet....
- There are two kinds of people: Those with modest goals, and those that fart a lot.
- There are two kinds of idiot - those who know they are stupid, and those who don't. -Anon
- There are basically two types of people - people who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded. -- Mark Twain
- There are two kinds of people: Those who believe there are two kinds of people, and those who don't - Robert Benchley
- There are two types of people - , good and bad. The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more." - Woody Allen
- There are two types of people - those who come into a room and say, "Well, here I am!" and those who come in and say, "Ah, there you are." - Frederick L. Collins
- There are two types of people: lazy people and stupid people. Stupid people are too dumb to be lazy - lazy people find creative ways to be lazy. -- Anon
- There are only two kinds of people - there are those who wake up in the morning and say, "Good morning, Lord," and there are those who wake up in the morning and say, "Good Lord, it's morning." - Anon
- There are two types of people : those who leave a mark, and others who just leave a stain.
- There are two types of people : those who have the ability to assemble furniture and those who do not."
- There are two types of people, those that give us pleasure when they arrive and other that give you pleasure when they leave.
- There are two types of people who complain about paying their income tax......
- There are two kinds of people : Those who are good with words, and those who are... er..um... thingy
- There are two kinds of people : those who talk about having sex, and those who are having sex.
- There are two kinds of people: those who get my jokes....
- There are two kinds of people: people who like their jobs, and people who don't work here anymore..
- There are two kinds of people: those who can stay focused, and hey, what's that...
- There are two kinds of people: Those who can't count to two...
- There are two types of people: Those that eat fast, and the hungry.
- There are people - people who try to be cryptic by leaving out stuff...
- There are two types of people in the world: people who will ask directions and men.
- There are two kinds of people: Those who fear God, and those who fear humans.
- There are two types of people: Those who admit they pee in the shower, and liars.
- You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig. - Clint Eastwood as Blondie
- There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend: Those with a rope around the neck, and the people who have the job of doing the cutting. Tuco...
Monday, October 14, 2013
There are two types or kinds of people quotes: (many are anonymous and some are mine) This list will be expanded periodically.
Monday, October 7, 2013
A random collection of religion quotes from various web sites.
- Sikhism: I serve good shit
- Satanism: Hot, deep shit
- Jainism: I can handle shit..
- Zoroastrianism: Let there be shit
- Agnosticism: Shit??
- Taoism: Shit Happens
- Hinduism: This shit happened before
- Islam: If shit happens, take a Hostage
- Buddism: If Shit happens, is it really shit?
- 7th Day Adventist: Shit happens on Saturday
- Protestantism: Shit won’t happen if I work harder
- Catholicism: If Shit Happens, I deserve it
- Jehovah’s Witness: Knock, knock, “Shit happens”
- Judaism: Why does shit always happen to me?
- Hare Krishna: Shit Happens Rama Rama Ding Dong
- Atheism: No shit
- T.V. Evangelism: Send more shit
- Rastafarianism: Let’s smoke this shit
It's been ten years since cancer surgery. I have new camera. :)
Mycobacterium Tuberculosis source wikipedia The etymology of the Yiddish term paskudnyak is fairly clear. In Russian the word паскуд...
Mae West (click to enlarge) Mae West was a very smart, witty, and sexy, woman. As a screenwriter and actor, she wrote and delivered ...
Yiddish is a wonderfully expressive language. Knowing even a few words brings a feeling of self naches . The feeling arises from a deep ...