Monday, October 7, 2013

Religions of the World - Shit

A random collection of religion quotes from various web sites.  
  • Sikhism:   I serve good shit
  • Satanism:   Hot, deep shit
  • Jainism:  I can handle shit..
  • Zoroastrianism:   Let there be shit
  • Agnosticism:  Shit??
  • Taoism: Shit Happens 
  • Hinduism: This shit happened before
  • Islam: If shit happens, take a Hostage
  • Buddism: If Shit happens, is it really shit?
  • 7th Day Adventist: Shit happens on Saturday
  • Protestantism: Shit won’t happen if I work harder
  • Catholicism: If Shit Happens, I deserve it
  • Jehovah’s Witness: Knock, knock, “Shit happens”
  • Judaism: Why does shit always happen to me?
  • Hare Krishna: Shit Happens Rama Rama Ding Dong
  • Atheism: No shit
  • T.V. Evangelism: Send more shit
  • Rastafarianism: Let’s smoke this shit
The end.  :)

No comments: