- Sikhism: I serve good shit
- Satanism: Hot, deep shit
- Jainism: I can handle shit..
- Zoroastrianism: Let there be shit
- Agnosticism: Shit??
- Taoism: Shit Happens
- Hinduism: This shit happened before
- Islam: If shit happens, take a Hostage
- Buddism: If Shit happens, is it really shit?
- 7th Day Adventist: Shit happens on Saturday
- Protestantism: Shit won’t happen if I work harder
- Catholicism: If Shit Happens, I deserve it
- Jehovah’s Witness: Knock, knock, “Shit happens”
- Judaism: Why does shit always happen to me?
- Hare Krishna: Shit Happens Rama Rama Ding Dong
- Atheism: No shit
- T.V. Evangelism: Send more shit
- Rastafarianism: Let’s smoke this shit
Monday, October 7, 2013
Religions of the World - Shit
A random collection of religion quotes from various web sites.
It's been ten years since cancer surgery. I have new camera. :)
Mycobacterium Tuberculosis source wikipedia The etymology of the Yiddish term paskudnyak is fairly clear. In Russian the word паскуд...
Mae West (click to enlarge) Mae West was a very smart, witty, and sexy, woman. As a screenwriter and actor, she wrote and delivered ...
Yiddish is a wonderfully expressive language. Knowing even a few words brings a feeling of self naches . The feeling arises from a deep ...